I have decided not to plan my summer, at all. I know big chock for people who know me. I can be a bit of a control freak and hate not having a plan. My dad raised me to always be 5 steps ahead.
At the same time I haven’t had time to relax for at least 5-6 years. I have plans, ideas and things I “need” to do. I always get a lot done but when I come back to work I’m still tired. Just like when I left.
I have 4 weeks now and my idea is to take every day as it comes. I will do what makes me happy, I will sleep in, I will eat when and what I want. No need to stress to much.
But I also have things I kinda want to do, when and if I do them I won’t plan though. After my 4 weeks I will go through what I had time to do and what I did instead.
- Upload a blog post 3 Times a week.
- Write some posts for a blog bank. A bank to take posts from when I haven’t had time or ideas enough to come up with a blog post.
- Start writing novels again, it’s time to start again Elin.
Relationship, friends and family
- I want to do things with Vince; go to Liseberg (Amusement park) and a Zoo. Maybe even go on a mini trip to Germany or Denmark.
- I want to see my friends in my home town. At this moment I live 4 hours away from everyone and I just want to see them for a cup of tea. And finally introducing Vince for them.
- I also want to meet my two brothers and their girlfriends plus kids. Just spend as much time with everyone as I can.
- I want to start reading more, outside of my work as a librarian.
- I want to read 2 books at least.
- Sew 2 skirts for the autumn
- Sew 2 different kind of dresses.
I don’t really have that many things that I really want to do. It’s mostly being social with people close to me.
what are some things on your summer bucket list? 😀