Today was my first day back at work after my 4 week long summer vacation. 4 weeks went by extremely fast. When people at work asked me what I have been doing I was just like “I don’t know!”
I don’t think I have been doing so much to be honest. I know I wrote in the beginning of my Vacation on what I wanted to do. That post you can find here: Summer bucket list
If I did any of them though. That’s a good question.
- I have not posted 3 times a week during my vacation.
- I have on the other side done some blog post for my blog bank.
- Writing a novel I haven’t done either but I’m slowly getting to that.
Relationship, friends and family
- I did go to the Zoo with Vince, to see pictures of all the animals we saw you can read this: Kolmården zoo.
- I met up with my friends from my hometown that I haven’t seen in 1,5 – 2 years now.
- My brothers I didn’t really see much off though. Living 4 hours away from each other makes meeting up harder.
I read 4 books plus one out loud for Vince who don’t read by himself. He loves hearing my voice a lot though.
My patterns I ordered came late so I never got the chance to buy fabric and start. To read about my patterns and the ideas I have for them you can find that here: Vintage patterns I will try this autumn.
I also bought a new car after my old car broke down. It was such bad luck of my old car to break down on the first days of my vacation. I think that have made me and Vince very limited in what we could have done.
I’m a very strict person when it comes to make plans and following them. Not having any plans have made me very restless and stressed. So I don’t know how the idea of trying not to plan things have gone.
I don’t have much I want to do this autumn and I think that’s rather good because I have a lot at work. I’m a winter person and is really looking forward to december, so hopefully the autumn will go by rather fast.
- I do hope to finish my plans on the Christmas dress I was talking about in the post Vintage patterns I will try this autumn
- Try much better to upload a blog post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Try to connect with more bloggers in my niche.
What plans do you have for your autumn?
Do you love the winter like i do too or do you prefer the autumn?