February – where have you been?

I dont know what i should be saying. I have so much i want to Write and so much to tell. Yet I cant find energy to sit down and type.

Still im getting followers on here every day and it amaze me. You guys are amazing! Im sorry that i havent been more active.

The more I thought about it the more i felt: I dont need a plan! My blig should be what i want it to be. I dont need to feel like it should just be a sewing blog, just a cooking blog, just a lifestyle blog etc. My blog is about me so I should Write about whatever im doing and about My life. Not pressure myself to do something special. If im writing something that makes me happy the readers will see that and they will come.

I recently changed My pills, have nerve damadge in My jaw Which gives me a lot of pain daily. But recently I have been feeling great, first time in 10 years I have felt this great.

We are already in march and I want to change. I want to tell more things and have more energy after My daily work. Hopefully you will see more posts from me.

Thank you for being patient with me. ❤️

What is your plans for this spring?

Advertisements

17 thoughts on “February – where have you been?

1. Clara says:

Härligt Elin! Jag hoppas dum mår bättre nu ( efter din elaka förkylning/influensa)! Vi saknar dig! Så glad att de nya medicinerna hjälper! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Lynda says:

I too, am glad you are feeling better. And about blogging… we are not automatons! Some folks can find something to say daily, but not all of us. I don’t blog on a regular schedule, nor do I blog about specific topics when I do. I post, comment, write about what I am feeling, photographing, or excited about at the moment. Most topics fall into quilting, geese, chickens, gardening, photography, or in other words: miscellanea.

I enjoy your blog when you post anytime about anything. Keep your own schedule. I’ll still be here. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. StudioJill says:

Hello Elin, Thank you for visiting my blog. I really like your profile photo. Your interest in vintage clothing is neat. I really enjoy crafts too, but I am not as good at sewing as you. I think you should post more photos of your work. Thanks for putting yourself out there – or here, as it is… 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. StudioJill says:

I’m curious on what you think of Ko-fi? Do they spam you with advertisements? Are they careful with your private info? Do you find it useful?

Happy Blogging Everyone!

• Elin's Era says:

I love Ko-Fi. I prefer it over something like PayPal and patron 🙂 The security is really good and I like the cute idea of buying a cup of coffee for someone 🙂 I don’t expect people to donate to me nor do I need it. I’m just having it for fun tbh. It’s not used a lot but as I said I’m not pushing it to be used either.

Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for your love and comments 🙂

5. connetta says:

I went years without publishing anything on my blog and I got more traffic than I do posting every day.
    I love vintage clothing. I live in a collage community. Many young girls dress in vintage cloths and the 60’s look. I wish you well.

Liked by 1 person