I been slacking on my blogging because its been so busy with work, personal things and corona. But i’m back 🙂 And i might have started something today.
I decided to start a booktube. And for you who dont know what booktube is its a youtuber who do book-ish content. So reading vlogs, bookstore vlogs, to be read this month vlog, monthly read summery etc etc.
I always wanted to do youtube and have tried out different kind of paths but nothing have fitted me. So then I thought about something I myself love watching, booktuber, and realized. I’m a librarian and i read alot and have alot of opinions on things i read. So why shouldnt I do a bookish youtube chanel.
I’m not sure if its only going to be book content. Because it might as well also be other creative things like: sewing, penpaling, journaling etc. But I will start with book content just like my blog and i will see were it takes me.
When i started i decided to do the “booktube newbie tag” which is like an introduction to me and why i love reading. I would love if you wanted to have a look, comment, share and sent some love. I’m new and shy so please dont be to harsh on me.
- Why did you start this channel?
- What are some fun and unique things you can bring to Booktube?
- What are you most excited for about this new channel?
- Why do you love reading?
- What book or series got you into reading?
- What questions would you ask your favourite booktubers?
- What challenges do you think starting a booktube channel will be the hardest to overcome?
- When did you start reading?
- Where do you read?
- What kind of books do you like to read?