Letters that you write to someone sure is something special. Now days its so easy to write a text and just hit send. Writing a letter from scratch, by hand, feels so raw and full of emotions.
Just because of this reason I decided I would write 14 letters to Vince. Why may have our problems, Love struggle, but I love him with all my heart. He is there for me when everyone else failed to be. He suddenly appeared in my life and a girl like me was bullied in school and guys laughed at me.
He didn’t. He listened and loved me back. He brought me up when I was down and told me I was beautiful and deserved nothing more than the best.
And the only thing I’m proud of is writing and if I may say so, I’m rather good at it. So I wanted to write down my love and feelings for him while he is gone in England.
I miss him every day and I get scared he will not come back. Realize that I’m not worth the trouble. I know he never would.
If you want to try this yourself, this is the 14 topics I’m writing about!
- When did you first know they were the one for you? How?
- What is a skill they’ve developed this year they should be proud of?
- What makes your partner different from anyone else in the world?
- When was a time they made you blush? (in a good way)
- Tell how they make you feel good about yourself (be specific).
- What is something your partner does that you think is sexy?
- When is a time you were very proud to be together to your partner?
- What have they helped you accept about yourself? How?
- What are a few little things they do that just make you smile?
- Describe a date you’ve been on together when you had a lot of fun.
- If you could go back in time to a down-on-their-luck young version of your partner, what would you tell them about how awesome they turn out?
- What is a quirk your partner has that you find endearing?
- What is your favorite memory with your partner this past year?
- What one thing could you do today to make your partner happier?